Friday 23 September 2011

Paris Hilton dons a sari on Marie Claire



Paris Hilton goes bridal in a sari! The 30-year-old hotel heiress, who is also an actress and a musician, is arriving in Mumbai on Saturday to launch her new line of handbags. So, it really doesn’t come as a surprise to see her in sari. Paris has posed in a sensuous sari for the fashion magazine Marie Claire’s October Bridal Special Issue.

Quite a glitzy affair, we say! The beautiful sari worn by Paris Hilton for the photoshoot is a Tarun Tahiliani creation. The six yards of gorgeous cloth is embellished with Swarovski crystals. In fact, Paris loves that shine, “I am obsessed with Indian designers. I love the whole Swarovski bling and all those crystals. It is gorgeous and yes, maybe I have designs on some of them for my next outing on the red carpet,” says Hilton in an exclusive interview with Neena Haridas, editor, Marie Claire India.

Reports also have it that during the photoshoot, Paris was quite the opposite of her tantrum queen image. She is a thorough professional and doesn’t have that air of being a Hilton heiress, believes the team of Marie Claire. Paris herself feels that she has grown up and is no more a reckless person.

“I think I am in the process of growing up. I am a lot more focussed on work. I have grown up so much in the last few years. I have changed the way I look at the world,” says Paris to the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment